Credo Reference Digital Award for Information Literacy 2015
The winners are Andy Horton & Chris Rowell (Regent’s University London) for The Twelve Apps of Christmas (https://openeducation.blackboard.com/mooc-catalog/courseDetails/view?course_id=_98_1). This engaging and entertaining open online course took place over 12 days in December covering a different educational app each day. Judges Jade Kelsall (University of Manchester) and Michelle Schneider (University of Leeds) were impressed with the way in which the resource combined high quality practical content with an imaginative and original presentation. Congratulations!
(L-R; Beth Ardner (Credo), Andy Horton, Chris Rowell, Mike Sweet (Credo))
The other nominees were:
- Academic Integrity. Academic Services Team, Information Learning Services, York St John University (project leader: Clare McCluskey). www.yorksj.ac.uk/ils/AIpilot
- Good Academic Practice for Final Years. Sarah George and Jennifer Rowland, University of Bradford. http://find.jorum.ac.uk/resources/19312
- Head Start Plus. Sebastian (Dan) Meer, Lesley English, Sarah Ruston, & Emma Turzynski, University of Cumbria. https://openeducation.blackboard.com/mooc-catalog/courseDetails/view?course_id=_202_1
- Preparing for Postgraduate Study. Sebastian (Dan) Meer, Lesley English, Sarah Ruston, & Emma Turzynski, University of Cumbria. https://openeducation.blackboard.com/mooc-catalog/courseDetails/view?course_id=_202_1
- SMIRK – the wee mobile SMILE. Marion Kelt. Glasgow Caledonian University. http://www.gcu.ac.uk/library/SMIRK/Start.html
Click here to see past winners of this award.